Off-Topic

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Hmm jury is still out IMO. The Dark knight trilogy are probably my favourite movies... this better not fuck it up!

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
I said it with Man of Steel and I'll say it with this too. The movie may be a piece of shit, but it will be a very good looking piece of shit. I don't think it will be comparable to the Nolan films as it will take a different direction. However, Nolans films were awesome, but Tim Burtons 1989 Batman is still the best Batman film in my opinion.

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
I love the original and have it myself but the new ones were simply awesome! I thought the man of steel was a good film and they hold abe followed it up with something better than this. At the end of the dark knight rises everyone knew batman wasn't bad and he saved the city from a nuke and now he is suppose to be an enemy??? I just can't see how this could pan out but your right the action will be good.

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
I don't think it is a continuation of the Nolan films. I think there may be certain aspects of the characters or backstories that may trickle their way in, but as far as I can tell it will be a different Batman than Nolans. Also, I don't think they will think he is a bad guy, in the comics he fights Superman... and wins.

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Yep!

I am picking not many people will know what the hell it means but it is going to be awesome if they get the story right. The problem with Snider is he has this ability to make anything on screen look amazing but the story comes up short. Hopefully he will do great with this one.

'vspec'

Aug 26, 2012
Melbourne
oh my god oh my god, i almost shat myself to the build up of that....... without trully understanding the significance..haha Batman and Superman blended, cool, look forward to it. I also looked forward to hankey the christmas poo special