Tank Journal Archive

Bobbo

Oct 17, 2015
I've Added Things!
Ok, So its been going for a while now and every thing has settled down/cycled.

Today I went to the LFS and picked up some goodies!

I got a Hammer, Torch, Fluffy and a Royal dotty back.

They join the other Tank mates.. 2 Blue green Chromis. a Banded Coral Shrimp and a few other clean up critters.

I've pretty much got no idea what I'm doing, so google and guess work has got me this far.

As they say, All the gear, No idea!

Any way. Here is a picture tonight.
12237931_10153276135807683_2201509845039914003_o.jpg

I need to do a better job of blending every thing in.. But it will do for the time being until they settle in.

SO! tell me what you think!

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
Very nice! I see a Hammer and an Elegance coral, which is nicer than a torch anyway ;)

When I was learning about corals, I would google and find the corals I liked the look of and how to care for them. Picked the ones that sounded like they'd do ok in my setup and then take printed pictures of them with me to the LFS. That was before you could just stand there and google something quickly on your phone - that works too :)

Schnecke

Jul 4, 2013
Albury/Wodonga
I love Google, Google and me have a great relationship. I've said many times that the internet can take away my social media, just don't take Google!!

As Agent M points out, the Coral in the middle bottom of the photo is an Elegance Coral.

Bobbo

Oct 17, 2015
Upon looking at the receipt, You guys are right, We were talking about all different things he was trying to sell me or recommending. The I moved the Elegance today onto the floor of the tank, It was happy and fully open once it settled but now it's seems to be a bit upset about something.. The hammer has started coming right out but.