Off-Topic

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
I don't have a problem with Jehova's Witnesses anymore. The last time they showed up at the door the dogs were barking and I told them if they didn't get the hell out of here I'd let the dogs go. Haven't seen hide nor hair of them since. I'm such a bastard, lol.

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
I don't have a problem with Jehova's Witnesses anymore. The last time they showed up at the door the dogs were barking and I told them if they didn't get the hell out of here I'd let the dogs go. Haven't seen hide nor hair of them since. I'm such a bastard, lol.
You are very nice. I don't let them off so easily. Last time four of them came over so I invited them inside for a coffee. I told them I would listen to everything they had to say without saying a word only on the condition they would do the same when they were finished.

Once it was my turn to speak I debated all the points they had made, showed them videos, etc. They were trying to leave the house but I would not let them go. My wife could not contain her laughter. Debating religion is so much fun. I wish they came around more :( They don't come to my place anymore.

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
I was thinking that and the literal meaning. If it made you go blind that would have happened to me 35 years ago. I did learn though, I stopped when I had to start wearing glasses. ;)
Oh shit! So it's real? I averaged like 6 times a day for a good decade. Am I going to go blind Rob?...

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
Oh shit! So it's real? I averaged like 6 times a day for a good decade. Am I going to go blind Rob?...
The trick to not going blind is to stop when you get hairy palms and just start wearing glasses, otherwise you might have gone too far. :D