Tank Journal Archive

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Just A Small Update
Got the camera back finally so took some nicer pics of the tank finally! lol
FTS:
The little cave on the right side will be surrounded with nice deepwater pieces for the lower light and also the gentler flow that will come from the back draft of the gyre :)
ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_fts_zpsqtofpuyy.jpg

Left side of the tank:
Low and open, lots of swimming space and plenty of places for acro's to be mounted! The reason for the sparsity and the pushed back scape is so that I can copy the Biggle style scaping with smaller pieces of rocks with acro's mounted for ease of movement and organisation.
ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_lefthalf_zpsixphholu.jpg

Angled shots and a good view of down the tank :)
ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_angled_fts_zps8hdlzmbq.jpg

ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_sideshot_zpsc4nm903v.jpg

And lastly, this beauty! My absolute joy of the reefing world and possibly my favourite inhabitant that has been with me through thick and thin, tank changes and restarts, my muck ups and every day when I look into the tank!
There is nothing more that I love than being able to see my maxima every day and know that's she is happy! She's also my canary for a great many things, usually when I forget to turn the ato back on :p
ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_maximababy_zpsmwykat8y.jpg

RobbieMVFC

Feb 25, 2013
The new sand bed make a huge difference in the appearance .
Looking good Dom but where are the Acro's?

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
:)
Look forward to the re branding launch party!

" An Explosion of Colour"
I can't wait to drop the Acro Nuke into the tank! I've got some pretty special frags on the way too :D
I'm also looking forward to the new goodies I've also got coming! Vectra, sump, gyre 150 and a plectranthias longimanus which I'm blaming @suta42 for! :P

suta42

Aug 13, 2011
sydney
I can't wait to drop the Acro Nuke into the tank! I've got some pretty special frags on the way too :D
I'm also looking forward to the new goodies I've also got coming! Vectra, sump, gyre 150 and a plectranthias longimanus which I'm blaming @suta42 for! :p
Oi where's the little Pygmy hawk then?

:cum