Reef Discussion

macca_75

Apr 22, 2012
Ledgroupbuy/rapidled Discount Coupon Needed
Slim chance, but does anyone have a discount coupon for either of this online stores that is current?

I'm in no rush, but want to place an order so figured even a 5% or 10% coupon would be great.

Cheers

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
They usually have discounts for major public holidays in the US - I'm not sure if there are any scheduled shortly??

BTW, did you post in a RC thread in the last few days?

macca_75

Apr 22, 2012
They usually have discounts for major public holidays in the US - I'm not sure if there are any scheduled shortly??

BTW, did you post in a RC thread in the last few days?
Yeap - he has 3 boards left :-)

And the new BF Mini has 5v PWM across all six channels, so i can (in theory) daisy chain as many as I want to the 1 controller - going to do my 3.

Love your controller, but wanting to take it to the next level plus this will clean up my wiring, etc

macca_75

Apr 22, 2012
He said he recently shipped a few boards down here - wouldn't happen to be for yourself would it @MagicJ ???

Love the wifi/app control. The bit I really love is it sync off data from a weather website and emulate the day's conditions (set it to QLD or similar). Realistic as not every day is the same light pattern repeated over and over.

+ it's prety much plug and play with the o2 board - and I need to change my Lumina's as some channels are failing on the 5.1's. Cutters make the 5.2's and they are about 10 mins drive from work. the 5.2's can be run in series as well with connectors rather than "wires to solder" - the whole job will look neater.

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
He said he recently shipped a few boards down here - wouldn't happen to be for yourself would it @MagicJ ???
No, but I do still have some of the LDD boards left. I am also due to redo my controller code shortly to try out a few new things.

I will have to look at the BF wifi/app control - wifi has me interested at the moment.