Help / Suggestions

A

aussieant32temp

ok will try it when I get home, as the site now doesnt let me log in with facebook, just comes in with 'the reefuge error' :banghead

A

aussieant32temp

ok, cause the site now doesn't let me log in with facebook if I log out, just says 'the reefuge error' :banghead

also most of the hyperlinks that come up with the key words dont work either..

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi @aussieant32,

Facebook login will soon be disabled as the forum software no longer supports it. As facebook changes, it outgrows this dying software. Please use the contact form to e-mail us with your requested password, and it will be reset if you are still having problems.

Thanks.

A

aussieant32temp

never got the email so assuming that doesn't work. Have emailed a contact form. Can you let me know if you get it as when you click send it just greys out then comes back to normal, so not sure if it actually sent or not..

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
would there be anyway to sort this out? Kinda over logging in on my tablet all the time
Hello @aussieant32,

Sorry about the delay. I have spent hardly any time on The Reefuge recently as my job has me working 18 hour shifts. I will get to users as I can, as I am the only one who can see personal information.

Your new password has been e-mailed to you.

Thanks.