Tank Journal Archive

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
Managed To Get Half Decent Video

Managed to borrow a decent camera, think this shows the gyer a lot better.
Thanks to MagicJ controller is sorted, actually was very easy once you got the hang of it.
Tried all 3 modes today, very impressed with all of them. Simple as one button to change between all 3 modes and memory of last setting for that mode starts up.
Fish honestly seem to be enjoying it a lot, and for some reason spending a lot more time at the top of the tank. Our thoughts are that the Tunzes were a bit to turbulent up top for them, although top water moves with this it is a straight flow not a mixed up flow.

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
Watch that Galaxea Lesely, it has it's sweepers out and that extension you're seeing is about 1/2 of what they can extend to. I love them to pieces, but they're probably one of the most aggressive corals in the ocean.

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
Watch that Galaxea Lesely, it has it's sweepers out and that extension you're seeing is about 1/2 of what they can extend to. I love them to pieces, but they're probably one of the most aggressive corals in the ocean.
You mean the one that is in the picture before the video plays ? I know he has been attacking the green mushroom just above him to the extent we have had to move him. We are looking forward to having more room for all the corals when we get new build. If it is the coral I mentioned I am very pleased you managed to ID for me. Do you know what the green one is directly on its right (round shaped) ?

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
You mean the one that is in the picture before the video plays ? I know he has been attacking the green mushroom just above him to the extent we have had to move him. We are looking forward to having more room for all the corals when we get new build. If it is the coral I mentioned I am very pleased you managed to ID for me. Do you know what the green one is directly on its right (round shaped) ?
The one that is in the centre before the movie starts is a Galaxea and he one just to its right is a Lobophilia I think. I will check in the morning, time for bed here in the northern hemisphere.

Last edited: