Help / Suggestions

Ian G

Sep 11, 2012
Nowhere
@member function not working
I noticed today that the @ member function no longer highlights or generates a link. Presumably it's not generating an alert to the member either?

BTW I found the "Post New Thread" tab a little hard to locate. Could it be bigger, highlighted, or different colour?

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
@ijg3956 ...

Is it in PMs you've noticed that? Because I thought the same recently, then wondered whether it had ever linked in PM or not (as no alert is generated obviously given it is a private convo)

Ian G

Sep 11, 2012
Nowhere
@ijg3956 ...

Is it in PMs you've noticed that? Because I thought the same recently, then wondered whether it had ever linked in PM or not (as no alert is generated obviously given it is a private convo)
Yes, in the private chaeto thread/conversation. But if you go back through the posts it was working before.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello @ijg3956,

Users should not be able to call in other users via PM's. If this is the case, there is a bug somewhere. @tagging should only be used on posts.

Thanks.

Ian G

Sep 11, 2012
Nowhere
Turns out you can't type it in in a pm but if you cut & paste it from a post it works. That suits my purposes well.
awww.masa.asn.au_phpBB3_images_smilies_rtaw_devil.gif