Reef Discussion

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
Microbe Lift Products
HI, was wondering if anyone has used or heard of the these products. Apparently they outsell Seachem products 3 to 1 right through Europe.
Would love some feedback if anyone has used or heard of these before.
Thanks

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
@Riaan_Tas is this the band of salt you used for awhile??
I was actually wondering about the reef nutrition products. Ammino acids etc.?
Was told they are comparable to seachem at half the price.?
Would love to hear from someone that has used them ?
Thanks Lesley

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
I was given a hand full of their products to have a look at by someone looking at importing them a few years back.

They seemed ok I wouldn't really put them infront of Fauna marin/Grotech though, I also dont really rate seachem stuff either though.

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
I was given a hand full of their products to have a look at by someone looking at importing them a few years back.

They seemed ok I wouldn't really put them infront of Fauna marin/Grotech though, I also dont really rate seachem stuff either though.
Thanks for the info. I had never heard of them before. I cant speak highly enough of the Seachem products. But this reefing game is so "no right and wrong" its more what works for some doesn't for others. Appreciate your thoughts thanks

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
I've never heard of this brand - it looks like AVK Imports Australia have the exclusive importing rights in Australia - this is the wholesale arm of Guppy's.

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
I've never heard of this brand - it looks like AVK Imports Australia have the exclusive importing rights in Australia - this is the wholesale arm of Guppy's.
Yes your right, Guppies online is selling it very cheaply.
I have just started using Seachem plus & trace and can only get 500ml bottles. With the dosing requirements on my tank I go through that in 5 weeks. Very expensive way to go, so I was offered it at almost half price from Andries at guppies. I have used guppies for years now with this tank and all the freshwater stuff I used to get. . I find he is very well priced and has always provided me with excellent service.
Do you know anything about the product, he says it is equal to seachem ?
I don't trust anyone without asking lol