Help / Suggestions

chris B

Dec 14, 2011
Liberty Grove
monthly Reefuge Meetings
Hi all,
I have been in reef aquariums for over 2 years now, i love going meeting, where you get to meet other member and learn about stuff and great opportunity to sell stuff & also swap stuff and buy stuff, this has been very popular with marine society in the past.For this site to grow, we need to get the word out and also do monthly meetings and so fourth as well. Also i am good friends with paul Talbot as well, and maybe able to tee up something with him, Please let me know if you would like me to help.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi chris B,

Welcome to The Reefuge! Glad to have you here :)

Just recently state groups were set up. Once you make 20 posts you will be able to access your states group. We are still figuring out exactly how these groups will work offline, but meetings sound great. I will keep the community updated on what happens in regards to this.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
In fear of this thread getting highjacked, please disregard the previous post as it has nothing to do with what is being said.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Why's that? I'm all for the idea of a meeting but if the drawcard was Paul Talbot's attendance I would not be interested.
We are going off topic, now we are talking about Paul Talbot and not the groups.