News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
New Chat Bar
Hi everyone,

As you have noticed, there is a new chatbar in place. This is only a trial, and will only last a week. I would like users to test it and leave some feedback. If it works well on most browsers and mobile devices, I may consider purchasing it.

Thanks.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Testing testing 1 2 3.

Works fine for me (Chrome) - though MTG took my chat virginity earlier on the old chat bar, again on Chrome, and that worked fine too.

I like the ability to hide it, nifty.

Reactions: MTG
V

'vspec'

Yeah we're getting it painted. I quickly rushed in with a paint bazooka and fired without looking.:confused:
Unfortunately ~ people were actually in the room during the spraying, so technically, you cant see them till they move showing the paint free body shadow.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
No I meant the ability to minimise the entire bottom bar - you could 'dock' it off to the side before, now it's permanently there.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi everyone,

The chatbar is a paid software in trial mode. Features are being disabled for testing purposes. We will soon return to the old bar, and if users like the new bar better we will purchase the software.

Thanks.

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
I like it though (you can chat to people who haven't been friended :)) but with the full version will you be able to see who is in the main chat room??