Help / Suggestions

vpreef

Jul 28, 2011
Definitely an improvement on the colors. Would like to see the old smileys back though.

Reactions: MTG

Ian G

Sep 11, 2012
Nowhere
With the new colour scheme I find it difficult to distinguish between threads I've read and those I haven't. There's not enough contrast/colour/tone difference.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
With the new colour scheme I find it difficult to distinguish between threads I've read and those I haven't. There's not enough contrast/colour/tone difference.
Hello @ijg3956,

Threads that have not been read will be bold. Threads that have been read will appear as normal.

Thanks.

Ian G

Sep 11, 2012
Nowhere
Hello @ijg3956,

Threads that have not been read will be bold. Threads that have been read will appear as normal.

Thanks.
Yes but there is very little difference between bold & plain in this scheme currently. Even with my reading glasses on I found it to not be readily discernible.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello @ijg3956,

Read links are now slightly smaller than before. Unread are slightly larger and in bold. This is a lot easier to read now.

Thanks.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
i posted this in the news thread the other day but must put it here too

Oh my god!! I logged in today and I literally just clapped this new look is absolutely incredible it's that good I needed to post here before reading what I came on to read lol kinda like palming the friend your with to the side and just gazing and admiring

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
Yep you can very easily see the difference! I love how the top bar is always at the top of the page on my mobile. How do you do smilies on the mobile version?