News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Now Sponsoring
Hi everyone,

I would just like to let everyone know that The Reefuge is now open to sponsoring websites. Websites must be aquarium related, and original. If you know of a site who would like sponsoring, or you are interested in creating a new site, please message me the details and we can sort a sponsorship out.

Thanks.

megsez

Apr 29, 2012
sunshine coast
Please dont let to many pop up banners thats one thing i realy liked about this forum. But you gota do what you gota do i still will be on here yous cant get rid of me that easy :p

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
I may be wrong, but I don't think this thread is about getting sponsors for The Reefuge and I don't believe that pop-up banners will ever be a feature of this forum.

The Reefuge is looking for other aquarium related forums to sponsor.

Reactions: MTG

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Please dont let to many pop up banners thats one thing i realy liked about this forum. But you gota do what you gota do i still will be on here yous cant get rid of me that easy :p
The Reefuge will NEVER have banners slapped on everywhere it looks shocking

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Australia based, or global? If global I would look at glassbox as MTG already posted, marineengineers, reefbuilders, advancedaquarist as starting points.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi chimaera,

Thanks for the reply. These websites look well established. I was looking more for newer ones who need help getting off the ground.

Thanks.

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
AquaGreen perhaps? It's Australian based and specializes in Australian and PNG Native fish - he catches and breeds them (the Australian fish) himself or sources them from Native Title holders who then get the $$ (at least that's how I understood it to work) I think Australian native fish are underrated and with our diminishing waterways, we (as aquarists) should be doing something to save them or at least perpetuate the species. You see Archer fish and Barra for sale in LFSs now but rarely see any of the more unique Rainbow Fish because they get passed over for more celebrated species from the Amazon.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
AquaGreen perhaps? It's Australian based and specializes in Australian and PNG Native fish - he catches and breeds them (the Australian fish) himself or sources them from Native Title holders who then get the $$ (at least that's how I understood it to work) I think Australian native fish are underrated and with our diminishing waterways, we (as aquarists) should be doing something to save them or at least perpetuate the species. You see Archer fish and Barra for sale in LFSs now but rarely see any of the more unique Rainbow Fish because they get passed over for more celebrated species from the Amazon.
I buy dino dung from him, haha. Not really Marine related though ...

megsez

Apr 29, 2012
sunshine coast
I may be wrong, but I don't think this thread is about getting sponsors for The Reefuge and I don't believe that pop-up banners will ever be a feature of this forum.

The Reefuge is looking for other aquarium related forums to sponsor.
Thats good my misunderstanding thank god