Tank Journal Archive

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
On Hold ...
Letter arrives in the post yesterday from our landlord. They've given us notice to vacate :banghead

So tank's on hold for now. No point setting up and then having to move in a few months (we have 4 months notice).

Disappointed, but not too much ... gives more time for planning, and I still won't be waiting as long as @leodb89 :p

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Damn.... Still - why not go ahead with the gear, tank etc and just not fill it yet? As you say - gives time to get all of the little details 100% before the temptation to fill it comes into play.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Damn.... Still - why not go ahead with the gear, tank etc and just not fill it yet? As you say - gives time to get all of the little details 100% before the temptation to fill it comes into play.
I'll probably continue collecting any gear, but will put the tank/stand on hold for now so I don't need to move it. Or try to time it to be ready in the new place and move stock into it directly. Will depend on how much overlap we have, and how quickly we move. We might go before the 4 months, maybe even in a month, so a bit hard to plan.

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Fair enough mate. Plus the new place may have a space that suits a slightly different shaped tank... Tough call!

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Ahh that's no good but i guess one door closes but another one opens (pardon the pun) exciting times ahead.

Disappointed, but not too much ... gives more time for planning, and I still won't be waiting as long as @leodb89 :p
For that comment i hope you struggle to find somewhere :P jk

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
I hate moving - and don't plan on doing it again any time soon o_0
Me too ... though as I have always rented, I have moved more times than I care to remember. At least 20 probably more like 30.

Been in this place for 2.5 years which is the longest in one place ever!