Tank Journal Archive

E

ezza

On The Way Home...
it took us 2 hours to get home from the hospital because I had to stop twice to readjust myself. It meant that I was able to grab the all important coffee and coke... Plus...

image.jpg

A new baby!!

image.jpg

I was hoping he and my existing clown would find each other... But apparently my existing clown is as unintelligent as believed- because it's still hanging out in the corner. Meanwhile, Mr. Black (he doesn't really have a name) inspected several corals looking for a suitable home and has seemingly settled on a Duncan. There really is something seriously wrong with my orange Occy and my BTAs...

Anyhoo... I cleaned as much algae off stuff as I could with minimal effort. There was a bit of brown snotty cyano on rocks and the glass had been cleaned by a 6 year old who is 4 feet tall... So... Yeah!! o_0 I emptied out quite a full skimmer cup (I'm sure my 4 pages of instructions detailed cleaning it daily) and things look slightly better. The tank is pretty dirty it seems, but I can't do heaps about that atm.

I am home! I can walk! Everything else will come.

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Good to hear you're up and walking again :) :) Hoping that everything continues to improve over the coming weeks and months!!

Nice new clown too! I love that neither of them are hosting the bta but instead a corner and a ducan lol they're painful aren't they lol

E

ezza

image.jpg

Mr Black joined ?? In the corner for the afternoon before returning to the Duncan. He's a gentleman.

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
The first 2 Orange Skunks I had didn't have a clue about a ritteri because they were captive bred. The 2nd 2 made a bee line for the ritteri and they only go 15cm away from it at most.