Help / Suggestions

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
Hey Jen, look in the top right of the screen, where is says Inbox. You should have a red 1 near it as I sent Ken a message earlier. If you click that, The start a conversation, and start typing The Reefuge in the participant box, it should let you select his name (it pops up), and then in the big message area below it, type your message.
Once done, press Start a conversation. :)

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
I must be blind DavidS. :rolleyes
I clicked inbox, but I can't see no "Start Conversation" tab thingy :( . I think I'll leave it to Ken when he gets home, might be safer I think.
Hey I've only just figured out how to take a screen shot, I jut don't know how to post/send it !!! :mad:

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
You can also just click my avatar and select "Start Conversation".

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
Jen-another way of doing it is click on the words in orange saying "the reefuge' under his avatar picture on this page. this will then bring up his personal details and in there is something saying" start a conversation"-click on this and you should be fine

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
See I reckon I'm going crazy! :eek I get Profile page, Unfollow/follow and Leave feedback. I went to the profile page and I still can't find "start conversation".
I've seen Ken do it heaps of times, so why can't I find it?

If Ken was here, he wold just count on 3 fingers.....,:p

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
next to the words " profile page' there should be the words ' start a conversation' this is all in black box that comes up if you click on the avatar name

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
I must be blind DavidS. :rolleyes
I clicked inbox, but I can't see no "Start Conversation" tab thingy :( . I think I'll leave it to Ken when he gets home, might be safer I think.
Hey I've only just figured out how to take a screen shot, I jut don't know how to post/send it !!! :mad:
OK then. I lieu of the other options you've been given not working. If you move your mouse over the Inbox, a little box pops up with conversations. In the lower right of that you might see Start a Conversation. It'll be small, and it's just a line of text.