News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Red Sea Competition - WIN
Hello everyone,

K&J Aquatics recently informed us that they are now selling Red Sea products here on The Reefuge. As a celebration of this, K&J Aquatics have decided to run a small competition.

The prize is a Red Sea Coral Colors "ABCD" trial pack valued at $25.00. The winner, in addition to the Red Sea pack will also win 50 credits which they will be able to use on "The Reefuge Store" at a later date to get discounts on items.

What do we do?

The aim of the game is to test your skills at selling a product. You will each have until Tuesday the 3rd of April @ 8:30pm to get your entries in.

You are to write an article of why you think Red Sea is such a great product... BUT... you will only be allowed to use between 120 - 180 words to do it. You must also have a title that is no more than 20 letters in length. You must use the phrase "Red Sea Additive" or "Red Sea Additives" at least 15 times in the article. You must also somehow include the name "Skywalker" twice in the article.

The article is to be posted in this thread. (Click to visit)

The funniest / best / smartest article will win the competition.

Good luck!

Thanks.

V

'vspec'

Awesome, I'm going to gargle $25 worth of red sea coral something if I win, this should give me enough gas to burp the abcd's:confused:

V

'vspec'

Yeah.... but now I'm meant to write one for lazy bones megan! You can have the product if we win girlie!!! , I just want a boob shot with my name written on them..
awww.desmonorthwest.com_forums_images_smilies_muahaha.gif