Reef Discussion

daniel

Nov 24, 2011
macleod, melbourne
RED SEA CORALINE GRO live rock vitaliser review
ok guys cants remember where the reviews go so any mods can move it if they wish
just have to say I've used this for 3 weeks and I've only dosed twice because i forgot completely anyway, last time i dosed was 2 days ago, and WOW already coraline growing like no tomorrow, have it growing on frags rack powerhead, snails, everything
i am very happy with this product
i purchased it from @K&J Aquatics ages ago never had the chance or time to use it, hit them up for a good price if they still have it :D

i highly remomend this product :D

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
So @daniel have you been monitoring your Alkalinity increase like a good little reefer? :p
I've been using it lately as my alk has been low, a lot of my coraline has bleached after the move and I'm too lazy to make a new batch of Randy's after the bottles of the last batch made a mess when they met the carport floor.

daniel

Nov 24, 2011
macleod, melbourne
Hahahaha buy it off this guy ^^^^^^^ how much u selling for ken? I might buy another one from you and you can bring it to the meet?
God I should be ur marketing director ;)

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
LOL, only have one left @daniel, then its all over, Thanks for the nice words tho :)
Can't think off the top of my head price wise, but it is on the website. If you dont sign up you don't get the reefuge discount lol :)

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
I can't stand corraline algea- the stuff is a curse to clean off the glass. Need to put some anti foul in my tank. :(

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Hahaha nils not everyone has perfect everything its took me a while for coralline :'( but now it's here I'm happy lol
Lol, my tanks had more swings than Luna park , I guess my tank is now so conditioned that it no longer needs sea sickness meds.