Tank Journal Archive

Fmxchick

Mar 9, 2017
Redsea Reefer 525xl 4 Months In.
4 months into my journey with the Reefer 525 and I am still very much in love with this tank.
All has been going quite well considering I'm still quite new to the marine world. Needing to do a little rescape this weekend to get some of the coral off the sand bed as there is a little bit of build up around a few of the coral but am happy to date.
The addiction of this hobby is absolutely insane but the joy of staring at a beautiful piece of ocean life in the living room by far outweighs the cons of the cost of this addiction.
Have since updated the original wavemakers with a maxspect gyre and changed the original pump with a new Vectra.
Current stock are: 2xClowns, Tomini, Sailfin, Red Hawkfish, Six line wrasse, CB shrimp and skunk cleaner, 2x sandsifter stars and a few snails.
Looking forward to what the next 4 months are going to bring.
IMG_9831.JPG
IMG_2111.JPG
IMG_0849.JPG
IMG_2145.JPG
IMG_2117.JPG
IMG_2079.JPG
IMG_2013.PNG
IMG_1914.JPG
IMG_1759.JPG
IMG_1636.JPG
IMG_1633.JPG
IMG_1608.JPG
IMG_1658.JPG

Attachments

RobbieMVFC

Feb 25, 2013
WOW, the tank has come a long way.
It looks fantastic!
P.S Yes this hobby is very addictive. Everyone here suffers from the same addiction...

Fmxchick

Mar 9, 2017
WOW, the tank has come a long way.
It looks fantastic!
P.S Yes this hobby is very addictive. Everyone here suffers from the same addiction...
So much so that I'm considering selling the frontosa tank in the other room and setting up an 8 footer .
Softies are all growing well so am considering sps but am holding off until the tank matures a little more.

RobbieMVFC

Feb 25, 2013
So much so that I'm considering selling the frontosa tank in the other room and setting up an 8 footer .
Softies are all growing well so am considering sps but am holding off until the tank matures a little more.
After that u could set up a 10 footer with SPS ....lol