Reefer 525xl 7 Weeks In

Discussion in 'Reef Tanks' started by Fmxchick, Jul 2, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Fmxchick

Fmxchick Member

Comments:
    Ratings:
    +63
    Australia
    State:
    Victoria
    IMG_0504.JPG IMG_0338.JPG IMG_0338.JPG Wow how time flies. 7 weeks since setting up and transferring everything into the Reefer. I did go through a mini cycle but kept on top of everything. Thankfully haven't seen any gha in this tank but have had a diatom bloom which is still present but looks like I'm also getting on top of that.
    Just finished a wc and moved a few things around so thought I'd take a few pics...sorry still using the iPhone as I suck at taking pics with the dslr. Still trying to figure out how you all take awesome pics with them!

IMG_0500.JPG IMG_0497.JPG IMG_0495.JPG IMG_0485.JPG IMG_0428.JPG IMG_0417.PNG IMG_0385.JPG IMG_0386.JPG IMG_0348.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love It! Love It! x 1
  2. Sam Parker

Sam Parker Moderator

Comments:
    Ratings:
    +4,667
    Australia
    State:
    Victoria
    Looking the goods!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ben Daley

Ben Daley /dev/null

Comments:
    Ratings:
    +128
    Australia
    State:
    Victoria
    Looks like you've been shopping :)
    Great feeding shot of the Acanthophyllia.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Fmxchick

Fmxchick Member

Comments:
    Ratings:
    +63
    Australia
    State:
    Victoria
    I keep saying to myself go slow but the addiction keeps getting the better of me. I've vowed not to buy anything for at least a month!
    I absolutely love watching it eat, probably 1 of my favourite coral in the tank atm.
    • Like Like x 1