Help / Suggestions

Elias

Nov 15, 2011
Berwick
Rotating Pics
Ok, seriously guys... is there anyway you can rotate a picture when posting in a thread?

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello @Elias,

I do not know what you mean by rotating a picture. Can you please explain what you are trying to do.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello everyone,

If this is the case, you need to rotate the image in an editor prior to uploading.

Thanks.

Elias

Nov 15, 2011
Berwick
@aussieant32 spot on. This seems to happen with photos taken in portrait. Photos are orientated correctly until they are uploaded. Fair enough if you need to rotate it prior to uploading but the problem is that it's totally random as to which way around it spins the pic so you have no way of knowing which way you need to rotate it until it's posted in the thread.

rockerpeller

Oct 14, 2011
Hastings, Vic
I have the same issue when uploading from Win8. I can crop and rotate it in paint as much as I like, but when I upload the pic straight here, it twists it back to how it was originally.
I know Win8 auto spins it the moment you upload it to the comp, but its uploading here that it goes back to how it was taken on the phone/camera.
The only other way I can do it, is if I upload to photobucket, and copy the link from there.

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Was having same issue exporting in photoshop jpg resolved it. Must be something in the new imports coding interesting