Tank Journal Archive

Grimz

Aug 7, 2014
Anytime Ezza :) Apologies my local PO took so long to send it, .... Thanks for letting me know it arrived safe and sound :) I packaged the crap out of the box, sorry if you had stuff flying everywhere when you got it out of the box lol!

E

ezza

I love you all!!! So much!!! I would totally party pash every single one of you. If I didn't like my firstborn (and only) child so much, I'd give her to you as a gift. That said... You can all share my husband! :D

Nah, just kidding... I'd never think about giving my daughter away- but my husband is out the door and ready for someone to collect at the airport :D

image.jpg

I would have waited very happily for people to come and install it for me, because I'm very lonely and really need some one to visit me! Haha, no, my old skimmer was just not removing anything and I really worry about the health of my system not removing waste. It was good therapy and I have tomorrow to recover before I have to go to work. But if anyone wants to come over... Please do, I'll make you coffee! I'd make you a lamb roast if it'd encourage someone to visit!

I am already seeing plenty of scunge in the cup. By all means, I would love experts to come along to tweak things for me and ensure I've got it working properly.

Love to you @Grimz . I owe you greatly.

Xxxx

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
It looks like the skimmer is set just right :) Keep the foam somewhere near the bottom of the cup like it is and it will do a great job.

Grimz

Aug 7, 2014
Skimmer looks to be sitting in a perfect amount of water :) to raise/lower the water level the little blue screw on the air line will achieve this..... It looks to be pulling out some gunk already and it hasn't even built a nice foam head yet...

Anytime Ezza, always happy to help :)

Cheers

Last edited: