Help / Suggestions

TheJordans

Mar 29, 2013
Sunbury
"search" function on the mobile version?
Is there one? Bc I can't find it.
If there isn't one, then I'm suggesting it :-D (need to search for reefuge tshirts lol)
Bek

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello @TheJordans,

There is a search but you need to open the sidebar. It is located at the bottom of the node list.

I think I will add the search to the navigation panel as it seems to be a pain at the moment. This way it should fix all issues caused.

Thanks.

TheJordans

Mar 29, 2013
Sunbury
Awesome! You're a gem!

Also, fyi, the "forum navigation" button doesn't show all of the options unless you press it from the home screen. So I have to click on home (or the badge up top) and THEN click on the navigation button to get to the latest posts or the marketplace ;-)
I see that you're adding those things to the footer, but thought I'd let u know anyway ;-)

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Awesome! You're a gem!

Also, fyi, the "forum navigation" button doesn't show all of the options unless you press it from the home screen. So I have to click on home (or the badge up top) and THEN click on the navigation button to get to the latest posts or the marketplace ;-)
I see that you're adding those things to the footer, but thought I'd let u know anyway ;-)
Hello @TheJordans,

In order to keep the main navigations from being cluttered a lot will be added to the footer of the site. I will also move the search function there too.

EDIT: Done.

Thanks.