News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Server Speed
Hi everyone,

This morning the server undertook a massive upgrade to core software. In addition to this, new software was added to try and make the servers load times as quick as possible. I would like to hear some feedback if users have noticed a difference in load times.

Thanks.

V

'vspec'

Seems loading and navigation are not a problem from my perspective. Its pretty quick.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
I just tried zipping around the forum and it's definitely faster.

Also seems to have fixed the only real issue I ever had with the forums (kept meaning to post about it) - viewing 'attached files' images in the gallery viewer. Before the first image would never load, I had to be patient and then go to another image before moving back to the first would then load it. Which meant for single images, I couldn't view. Just tested it and all worked fine, the first image loaded as it should and the others much more quickly than before.

zeebull

Apr 24, 2012
Toowoomba
I only just mentioned a few days ago that the site seemed a bit slow to another member. Wasn't sure if it was on my end or not.
It is much better now and is just as quick as other forums that I browse, Well done

Reactions: MTG