Help / Suggestions

chris B

Dec 14, 2011
Liberty Grove
slow broswing of site
who is having issues with the site tonight, i am getting sometimes blank pages and sometimes no responses at all, or it will not load

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi chris B,

Exactly what problems are you getting? Does it show an error message? What operating system are you using, along with the browser. Also, who is your ISP?

Thanks.

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
Im renting and I dont want to pay to have a line installed to my house! So my options are pretty limited... Im going to be exploring new options soon as the service is getting really really shit!

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
do you get good telstra phone reception at your house? its next g or 4g or what ever network its called has excellent speeds!

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
I might have to try find someone with a telstra phone and check it out!

I am just about due for a new phone contract and vodafone wont be getting anymore of my money thats for sure.... Their coverage is an absolute joke. At a friends house you can see 4 different phone towers and still cant make a call without it dropping out!

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
I am having the same problems with our work phones they are all with 3 (vodaphone) consistent drop outs poor Internet 3 g reception etc

chris B

Dec 14, 2011
Liberty Grove
its working fine today, I was with telstra bigpond and all other sites were fine last night besides this site, i am using mozilla and xp