Reef Discussion

macca_75

Apr 22, 2012
Suppliers Of Suppliments In Se Vic
Hey guys, anyone know who can supply Ca and 2 part Mg additives in SE Suburbs.

Looking for someone I could PU locally from as postage seems to be the killer (given you order stuff by the Kg).

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
I seem to remember someone telling me Reeflections stocks these, maybe give them a call?

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
Just throwing this out there, but I go up to Geelong regularly for work - I don't get much notice though and I['m often running to a timeline - and my workmate lives in Norlane. So I could pick it up for you if we work out how and when and I wouldn't mind getting some myself as well if that works for you and Sam

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
I'm in waurn ponds, have about 20kg of alk, cal, each part of mag and potassium left. Let me know how much of each you want and I'll bag it up. I'll look up what it cost me, but it was stuff all and I'll only charge what it cost me per kilo.

More than happy to meet during the day and can do so with short notice (especially if I have the amount pre-bagged)

Cheers!
Sam

macca_75

Apr 22, 2012
Thanks for the offer @Sam Parker - as always you're prepared to go out of your way. We have found a supplier a bit more local (as thus easier ;-) )

Thanks again

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
No worries, let me know if you get stuck at all!

Potassium is a little more unusual and only needs a tiny amount (I put two teaspoons into a litre of RODI and dose 25ml a day into a near 1000l tank!) so if you need any of that I can post it easy as ;)

Sam

gtrxu1

Jun 25, 2012
I got given some Veterinary grade Sodium Bicarbonate and Magnesium Sulphate, huge buckets. Made by a place in Dandenong called CattleKare. Could be worth a shot maybe they sell the rest of the bits. It looks like good stuff.