Help / Suggestions

Matman

Jul 13, 2011
Coffs Harbour
Tapatalk
Im having dramas with reading post on the refuge.I can log onto the site but not view peoples posts.It seems to be only the refuge thats doing it any thoughts?

Cheers Mat.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi Matman,

This forum software has been updated. We started off using 1.0.1, then moved to 1.0.4 and tapatalk was compatible with them. Now the forum is 1.4.0 Beta 3 and tapatalk is not going to release a plugin until the forum software goes gold (because things get changed).

Once we upgrade to the gold release (when it is released) it will not be too long until Tapatalk releases a plugin for that too. Unfortunately we all need to wait for this. However, it will not be a very long wait.

I am sorry about this, I know it is a pain. This new release has many features that we needed to implement as soon as possible which is why we are running a beta 3 release.

Alternatively, you can reach The Reefuge using our mobile style. http://m.thereefuge.com

I hope this helps!

Thanks.

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
That explains a lot! Tried reading some posts yesterday without luck! Do you happen to know if getting the Conversations/PM function will work after this upgrade? Noticed that it hasn't worked in the past - at least with tapatalk on Android.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
I am not completely sure what tapatalk have in mind with their next version. This software has a good API, so they can really harness the full features, it is up to them if they choose to include them or not. Our mobile style does allow PM's. It is not as nice looking, but it does the job well.

Thanks.