News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Testimonials
Hello everyone,

If possible, could some of you please give a testimonial of The Reefuge?

We are setting up the main site, and I need a few testimonials for it.

Thanks.

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
I'm just getting back into reefing after a long time out and a lot of methods have changed. I have found the Reefuge to be a gold mine of help and knowledge all given by an extroadinarily friendly group of reefers (the wit is right up there too). I have joined other forums and due to lack of any enthusiasm by it's members I have not returned.
I hope the Reefuge continues to grow, I will certainly enjoy being a part of it.

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
The Reefuge is a great site to belong to whether you are a beginner or an expert. It is frequented by people who are non-judgemental, funny and informative about all aspects of reefing. I have never seen a forum before where people go out of their way to help each other. I am here to stay!

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
I love being a member of The Reefuge, the helpful responses and community spirit make this a wonderful place to be on the net. Without the help of the members on here I would still be staring blankly at an empty fish tank with no idea what to do with it! This community will surely continue to grow and thrive with this help of the amazing member base.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Thanks for the kind words everyone :) I am in need of a few more.

Thanks.

brendore

Oct 4, 2011
Port Macquarie, NSW, AUS
After being a member of several other marine forums, The Reefuge has shone above all others in terms of atmosphere, knowledge and community spirit. Everyone here is here for one reason, reefing. It doesn't matter your experience level your treated just the same as everyone else.
*Says in cute robotic voice "I wuv the Reefuge" :p