Tank Journal Archive

Rob

Apr 26, 2012
The End Of Another Year 2016
Its been months since I even open my own tank journal page and looked at my last thread "End of another year" except that was 2015.

Well I could just about replicate it word-for-word, thank god for auto water changes as I have really done nothing in 2015 or now 2016. I did replace an MP10 for a 2nd hand quite drive and replaced a couple of Tunze ATO pumps but that's about it.

I still dose with Trace + Plus and use Noxpox once a day however have not tested phos for 6 months nor changed the rowaphos. I did loose a very large SPS and have not replaced or really purchased any significant corals in 2016.

2017 new years resolution better be getting back into more routine testing and keep up the 2 part dosing, or I can see it slowly degrading.

I still however have my 4 frags from the Vic meet however colours are really nothing special. I am keen to move my two colour monitpora frag to a position it can attach to a rock. So with the next few days off and a skimmer cup that is way overflowing I better spend a few hours and try and get the tank back ontrack.