Tank Journal Archive

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
It's a very nice colour aswells. Does yours have a more upward growth pattern? But back to the point, it looks like its over grown your scape!!
Dude it is prob 20 cm long 15 cm wide and 12 cm high its taken over but so has a lot of the coral. It needs a trim around the back to expose some zoos that I can't see anymore.
My green seratipora has a more bush like growth. That's about 18 cm wide and 15 cm high.

JimmyDang

Sep 12, 2012
Sydney
Dude it is prob 20 cm long 15 cm wide and 12 cm high its taken over but so has a lot of the coral. It needs a trim around the back to expose some zoos that I can't see anymore. My green seratipora has a more bush like growth. That's about 18 cm wide and 15 cm high.
Dude.. I'm jealous.. That's some crazy growth man. Your zoas are darn nice too. Good growth on everything I can see man. My two favourite sps, pink and green birdnest and encrusting montis would be second.

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Is that an acan I can spy in pic 5, all overgrown by the purple poci and Zoas?
Correct! It's my first micromussa. I've had it for years :)
Did you perhaps spy my golden lobo?... I also have a heart shaped red with pink centre lobo but not pictured in that series.

megsez

Apr 29, 2012
sunshine coast
Awesome looking tank gives us all something to dream of having haha :worship

How long has it been running for and what hardware you running? :poidh