Tank Journal Archive

megsez

Apr 29, 2012
sunshine coast
Time For A Update (lots Of Pics)
OK have not updated for some time. Have not had any new additions until today as I am out of room in the tank haha.

I got a mimic tang today so will see how he/she go's.

The tank mainly looks after it's self now and coral growth has taken off sins the addition of the red sea skimmer and I have also started to use Nutra-Kol reef feed and I also started to feed Frozen lobster eggs. The clown fish spawn regularly

First Pics are under Blue

IMG_6991.JPG

IMG_6998.JPG

IMG_7002.JPG

Clam is starting to get big

Dalas has finely started to grow. Until 6 Months ago it was like the below pic. Now it is shooting up everywhere and has white tips were growing further

IMG_7001.JPG

039.JPG

Above Pic old

Next Pics under normal lighting and have not touched up

Full Tank Shot
IMG_7014.JPG

IMG_7019.JPG

Note sure about the below image I was hoping some one may be able to tell me why the frogspawn has baby ones growing of the side as i didn't not thing it was a branching one????

IMG_7021.JPG

Attachments

megsez

Apr 29, 2012
sunshine coast
Nice looking nano! The little Dallas looks healthy too. Doing much in the way of dosing?
Thanks Sarg only dosing I do regular is calcium and Kh using a dosing pump. I do WC with NSW though. For some reason everything has just stared to thrive so bit of a mystery (good mystery to have must admit :p )

Ps: This is my 300L tank not the nano :p

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Thanks Sarg only dosing I do regular is calcium and Kh using a dosing pump. I do WC with NSW though. For some reason everything has just stared to thrive so bit of a mystery (good mystery to have must admit :p )

Ps: This is my 300L tank not the nano :p
Time I recon is the mystery I think most looked after tanks get better with age!

And yeah saw 75lt in the sig, realised after I posted. Looking at the pics I thought wow that's good for 75lt!

megsez

Apr 29, 2012
sunshine coast
Time I recon is the mystery I think most looked after tanks get better with age!

And yeah saw 75lt in the sig, realised after I posted. Looking at the pics I thought wow that's good for 75lt!

It could be the Nano using a lot of smoke and mirrors ;) . I think you are correct This system has been up and running for about 5 years I think. Even though I have had a tank change it is still the same fuge and LR ect.

I also try and restrict moving anything as well so nothing gets upset. Do yo have any Idea's what the frog is doing in the last Pick though @Sarg ?