Help / Suggestions

Ian G

Sep 11, 2012
Nowhere
TJ links gone.
We were asked to remove TJ links in our sigs, which I've done. But the auto TJ links are gone too so currently there are no links at all to people's TJ's......:(

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello @ijg3956,

Users were made aware that starting the 1st of May signatures need to be changed. Currently user signatures do not need to be modified. You can place the links back in your signature, but after May 1st it must comply with new !signature rules.

Thanks.

Ian G

Sep 11, 2012
Nowhere
Hello @ijg3956,

Users were made aware that starting the 1st of May signatures need to be changed. Currently user signatures do not need to be modified. You can place the links back in your signature, but after May 1st it must comply with new !signature rules.

Thanks.
Yes but you asked people to start the changeover & I have. Others too I imagine. Besides if I don't do it now I'll forget by May.
"There are going to be new rules for signatures starting on May 1st. These rules will be enforced on that date, but if users can start applying these rules now it will help the clean up work later on."

When will we see TJ links back please? I'm not complaining just wondering, as I don't see much point in updating my TJ at the moment.

Ian G

Sep 11, 2012
Nowhere
I just noticed that with my new sig being black as requested, is very distracting and makes the message look cluttered. That's why I always used a pale colour so it would not be intrusive. Could they all be made one unintrusive colour by default perhaps?

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello @ijg3956,

You are right, I did not make myself clear, I apologise for that. What I meant was users can start taking out any images from their signature. You can keep your tank journal links in for now. I will also look into the clutter problem. I have added you tank journal links into your signature once again.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello everyone,

When the new system for tank journals is implemented you links will return to your userExtraInfo box under your avatar.

Thanks.