Tank Journal Archive

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
your tanks pumping mate!!! i thought you shut it down?
Hey buddy, been flat out over the last few weeks and only recently saw your tank had a drama over your move. Hope you bounce back better than ever.
Recently remembered that day you and I took out your Hanna phos kit and you punched out some great number after not testing your tank for months....
Lol after not testing my phos since Xmas I got 0.03 last week and 0.04 ppm this week.
Yap! My tank has been quietly ticking over with the Skunk Clowns the latest addition.
See you around the traps L1 !

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Hey buddy, been flat out over the last few weeks and only recently saw your tank had a drama over your move. Hope you bounce back better than ever.
Recently remembered that day you and I took out your Hanna phos kit and you punched out some great number after not testing your tank for months....
Lol after not testing my phos since Xmas I got 0.03 last week and 0.04 ppm this week.
Yap! My tank has been quietly ticking over with the Skunk Clowns the latest addition.
See you around the traps L1 !
haha you pulled the same numbers nice!!! good that yours is going good. mines allready on its way back checkout the pic i posted this arvo its getting there again!

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
haha you pulled the same numbers nice!!! good that yours is going good. mines allready on its way back checkout the pic i posted this arvo its getting there again!
Lol, I learnt all the tricks from the master MTG! Ill go scratch around your TJ tomorrow ;)

Reactions: MTG