News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
User Upgrades
Hello everyone,

We would just like to share with you what user account upgrades will be available for users to spend their Gold on. Please note, we do prefer it if users use their Gold to "Gift" other users for good content. Doing this not only allows growth of the site, but it also motivates users to post really good quality content as it is a shared donation system.

However, account upgrades will be available none the less.

New Features

Automatic Response:
The Automatic Response is a simple PM system that will automatically reply to a user when they send you a personal conversation. This is good for users who do a lot of trading on the forums.

Moods:
Moods are just a fun way of sharing the mood you are in. It is the same as the mood icon in my user information bit on the left of this post.

Addons

Medals:
Medals are a great way to support the site and add a bit of colour to your user profile. Medals will also show in the user information bit (under Avatar and information). These a just a small image that you can purchase using Gold to help support the site. They are a once-off purchase and have a life-span of 12 months. Multiple medals can be purchased.

awww.lavapixel.com_thereefuge_sharedimages_medals_blue_gold.png
- 10 points /// I want a medal.

awww.lavapixel.com_thereefuge_sharedimages_medals_red_gold.png
- 20 points /// Nice site.

awww.lavapixel.com_thereefuge_sharedimages_medals_green_gold.png
- 30 points /// I like it here.

awww.lavapixel.com_thereefuge_sharedimages_medals_blue_star.png
- 50 points /// I love it here.

awww.lavapixel.com_thereefuge_sharedimages_medals_green_star.png
- 100 points /// The Reefuge is my home.

awww.lavapixel.com_thereefuge_sharedimages_medals_black_star_small.png
- 500 points /// Work on more projects.

awww.lavapixel.com_thereefuge_sharedimages_medals_black_star.png
- 5000 points /// Let thy Reefuge grow.

As time goes by more features and accessories will be added, but that is all for now :)

Thanks.