News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Website Upgraded
Hello everyone,

As you all can see there are some changes that have taken place on The Reefuge. Due to time restraints, not all of the upgrade was done (on the gui). However, all of the important stuff is now complete.

Currently tapatalk is not working (sorry @macca_75) and the site is not working on mobile devices. This is normal for the moment, and I will fix it up tomorrow.

A lot of new great features have been implemented and there will be a full news post about it tomorrow.

Please note, until midnight tonight, there will still be short bursts of downtime as we are still adding new things and working on the server

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello @chimaera,

The websites theme needs to be modified. I am working on this right now and will continue with it for the rest of the day. Basic functions will work, but a lot of things will look odd/be broken. This is normal and I should be done in the next 4 - 6 hours.

Thanks.

Reactions: MTG

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello @aussieant32,

This is normal. This is an overall alerts system. It will display any and all alerts you have for your account. If you mouse over your username, you can see exactly which alerts are being shown.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
@aussieant32 , Yes. However I may change this as it seems a bit pointless when you have both inbox and alerts in the same bar.

I'll add it to the list.

Thanks.