News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Welcome Brendore
Hello everyone,

I would like you all to welcome brendore to the moderators team. He has been slaving away at the wiki over the last four months, and you should all see the wiki very soon. We are very happy to have him join the team and to be a moderator of The Reefuge forums.

Thanks.

brendore

Oct 4, 2011
Port Macquarie, NSW, AUS
Thanks for the welcome guys. Now to catch me up to speed. What exactly is our roll as moderators? Bit of a spaz question I know but 60 hour weeks really dumb the brain cells (unless beer can do the same thing! lol).
Haha Adam you haven't seen anything yet mate, I've had to shelve most of the dirtier jokes I know ;)

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
Thanks for the welcome guys. Now to catch me up to speed. What exactly is our roll as moderators?
We delete spam, yell at people for yelling at people, spend 99.999% of our time on this site, argue about stupid stuff and pretend that we're otherwise more important than all of the actually important people here :p
Just kidding. Welcome to the team.

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
Haha Adam you haven't seen anything yet mate, I've had to shelve most of the dirtier jokes I know ;)
On that note I welcome you to the mod team and look forward to your valuable contributions.

V

'vspec'

haha, my fav spaz! Well done brother.

Your lucky, I turned down my spot so you could advance, don't say I don't do anything for you my friend! As a repayment, I kinda need your sisters number??? lol

Rock on dude, all that sh^t work paid off in spades!

brendore

Oct 4, 2011
Port Macquarie, NSW, AUS
haha thanks spaz snr :p.. Appreciate your lack of drive to take the position, some of us use two arms to drink beer, which equals out our muscle mass, meaning we can type at regular pace, but boy you certainly feel it after you've done a few reps
Ohh and about my sister... she's gay, an inlander and about 7ft neat.. Still want that number :D

V

'vspec'

I'm getting hot already :confused:

Congrats bud.

Just for the record, Neo saw my Armageddon nuke riding technique, and decided never to trust me with anything.... ever again! :)

V

'vspec'

His feeble " pimp out my ride " avatar. Bah, I've seen better! :)
Admittedly I've needed a box of tissues off screen, but thats besides the point.