Off-Topic

Ken

Jan 26, 2014
What Can I Use On Flys
I know this is for urgent support but flys driving me mad,is anything other than swat ?

holly

Jul 10, 2013
Melbourne
Seriously though, just use a fly zapper. You can get hand held ones for $25 or the hang up ones for $50

Ken

Jan 26, 2014
That was the only solution I could think of as well near maybe with black light to attract the flys place on the wall the could maybe benefit as I have hanging lights instead of good :)

Ken

Jan 26, 2014
That was the only solution I could think of as well near maybe with black light to attract the flys place on the wall the could maybe benefit as I have hanging lights instead of good :)
Sorry auto correct, on wall above tank as I've no hood if that makes sense

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello @Ken,

Please make sure you post in the correct forums when creating threads. This is important as the Urgent Tank Support is there for users to quickly see who needs help. Filling this forum up with non-related posts will delay this system. I have moved your thread to off topic.

Thanks.

Ken

Jan 26, 2014
Hello @Ken,

Please make sure you post in the correct forums when creating threads. This is important as the Urgent Tank Support is there for users to quickly see who needs help. Filling this forum up with non-related posts will delay this system. I have moved your thread to off topic.

Thanks.
Sorry

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
You could use fly strips as well. Best thing to do would be prevent them getting in but depends on where u live too, i work in devondale country and the flies are really bad