Off-Topic

RobbieMVFC

Feb 25, 2013
Work smarter not harder !
My wife’s back has been playing up so apart from the duties I already do around the house vacuuming was added to my list of chorus....not happy.:(
We have 2 girls under 3 so this needs to be done at the very least every 2nd day.
So I did a bit of homework and I spoke to people that I knew had purchased a robotic vacuum.
There is a few pathetic ones on the market so I made sure I did my homework .
I chose a Neato XV-12 , the reviews were good and I also knew of 2 friends of my that also recommended it.
It is brilliant , Even my wife who was very sceptical is now convinced.
The only down side is ...
If you turn it on and leave the house it triggers the motion detectors and set the alarm off.
That no big deal for us because we can turn our detectors off.
Other issue is my 14 month old chases it around so we have turn it on when she is asleep.

Who said males cannot do 2 things at once...I can vacuum and watch TV at the same time.:D

Attachments

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
I've thought about one of these before ... wife was not convinced either. Maybe I should just buy it and show her like you did!

Damo

Jun 4, 2012
Ipswich
the wife and i thought about one of these but my dog being the vengeful bugger he is would take a crap right in front it and then sit back and laugh.

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
With the subject of your post... haven't been reading the Create and Thrive blog recently by any chance have you?? :reading

RobbieMVFC

Feb 25, 2013
With the subject of your post... haven't been reading the Create and Thrive blog recently by any chance have you?? :reading
No mate , I used to work with a guy about 10 years ago that used to say it all the time.
I guess it just got stuck in my head.