Tank Journal Archive

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Yellow Yellow Yellow
So I managed to score this stupidly cheap the other day. The yellowest hammer I've ever seen in person. Has tiny little heads and hasn't extended too much just yet, but I still love it. Hoping it holds this colour more so than orange/gold.
IMG_6419.JPG

Savage Henry

Feb 2, 2015
I recently purchased a tiny frogspawn that appears to me to be blue in colour. At first I thought it was some kind of morphs, but then realised it was actually a frogspawn. I think I paid $5 for it.

It's amusing how when we find little things like this they quickly become our favourite.

Wazza22

Oct 3, 2015
Perth
I recently purchased a tiny frogspawn that appears to me to be blue in colour. At first I thought it was some kind of morphs, but then realised it was actually a frogspawn. I think I paid $5 for it.

It's amusing how when we find little things like this they quickly become our favourite.
Hopefully you're not color blind and that frag is one heck of a bargain. :p
Blue Frogspawn would be awesome, nice catch mate

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Yeah they can demand a high price, basically what "gold" used to get is now what yellow seems to demand.

Will sit nicely with my other hammers, but may sit it on its own, want to see if it has any sweeper arms first and then find a spot for it.

Savage Henry

Feb 2, 2015
Hopefully you're not color blind and that frag is one heck of a bargain. :p
Blue Frogspawn would be awesome, nice catch mate
I'm not convinced I am not colour blind.

So, I attached said frogspawn!

The lights are 50:50 blue/white (Vertex Illumilux 40 watt). The morphs are those light blue with orange spots type, but they looked very pale blue on this day. The red morph looks like that in real life.

Anyway, sorry to divert attention from your new corals, but I wouldn't mind people opinions on this little frogspawn.

Attachments

Wazza22

Oct 3, 2015
Perth
I'm not convinced I am not colour blind.

So, I attached said frogspawn!

The lights are 50:50 blue/white (Vertex Illumilux 40 watt). The morphs are those light blue with orange spots type, but they looked very pale blue on this day. The red morph looks like that in real life.

Anyway, sorry to divert attention from your new corals, but I wouldn't mind people opinions on this little frogspawn.
o_0 wow, i love unusual corals.
Yellow hammer and blue frogspawn. couple of beauties right there. well done lads