News

Anonymous

Apr 21, 2012
//Your Title Here//
Hello everyone,

As you are aware, The Reefuge shut shop for 24 hours to raise awareness about what is going on in this world. This was not a hack, it was a planned blackout. Because of what is happening in the world, a new era is approaching, and it is up to each and every one of us to figure out what this new world should be. We can either let it remain the way it is, or we can do something about it.

I decided not to name this thread, as it will have a different meaning to everyone who reads it. This is something, that does not belong on a reef website, but unfortunately I believe it is something that not only needs to be said, but something needs to be done about it.

For far too long, the people of this world have been living in a falsified environment. The 99% are governed, policed, suppressed, and controlled by the 1%. Wars, hunger, injustices, deceit, corruption, aggression, violence, racism, religion, suppression, scarcity, greed, money, and many more are tools that have been used to keep humans from reaching peace, love, unity, and happiness.

We are all slaves in a system that is built to destroy itself from time to time, allowing the elite to benifit from peoples misery, hunger, and death. We (humans) live each day like little robots. We wake up, go to work, come home and sleep. We then repeat this process every day. Some of us are luckier than others, as some of us make a little bit extra due to our profession, and we are able to enjoy life a little bit more as we can have slightly less stress free lifestyles.

Some of us are not as lucky. 1.1 Billion people live on less than $1 a day (which is defined by the world bank as poverty). 2.7 Billion people live on less than $2 a day. But do not be angry, as their suffering is what allows the world to turn. Money is a man-made and controlled system. It is only possible for someone to be extremely wealthy if someone else is extremely poor. To give you a dose of reality, this is what poverty does.

povery_family.jpg

child_poverty2.gif

child_poverty.jpg

To pour salt on the wound, and to make it absolutely sure that the people will not start to think about things, we are dumbed down. TV, radio, magazines, news - they are all controlled by multi-billion dollar cooperations around the globe, who in fact control governing bodies around the globe. This gives them absolute control over your mind, as they can control what information gets to you, and what does not.

This method allows for absolute power, as people can only make a decision based on the knowledge they have at hand. Propaganda is a great tool for this, as it allows the true evil powers to have numbers in mass following their every word. If you need a good example of this, simply look at world war 2. This is what allowing governments absolute power will lead to.

holo3.jpg

holo2.jpg

holo1.jpg

hiro2.gif

hiro2.jpg

hiro.jpg

The problem that we are causing the governments now, is that we are able to communicate at a speed that they can not keep up with. This means there are open, uncensored, free, and fast information banks online, possible for all humans with an Internet connection to access. This strikes fear into the 1%, as now people are able to think, and they can't have that.

WikiLeaks is a great example of this. Freely giving users access to information to allow their minds to learn is just one of the many sources online. However, the governments can't have that, as it exposes them for the corrupt, murdering lairs they truly are. Here is an e-mail posted on wikileaks, by members of Stratfor
http://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/1056763_re-discussion-assange-arrested-.html

Just a quick highlight.
Stratfor VP on Assange: “One other point is this. Ferreting out his confederates is also key.
Find out what other disgruntled rogues inside the tent or outside. Pile
on. Move him from country to country to face various charges for the
next 25 years. But, seize everything he and his family own, to include
every person linked to Wiki. ”

Because of the Internet, the world is able to quickly share all of this information that is never shown on the mainstream news. Journalists are able to quickly get information to each other without filtering. This is why governments are pushing to censor the Internet, as they do not want you to think. If you don't believe this is your problem, it is. Soon, Australia will face the same sort of laws. The Internet is our last source of knowledge, therefore, we must do everything we can to protect it.

Below I have provided some links to various organisations, if you want to free you mind, these a good places to start.

http://www.wikileaks.org - Publishes and comments on leaked documents alleging government and corporate misconduct.

https://www.eff.org/ - The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) is an international non-profit digital rights advocacy and legal organization based in the United States.

https://www.eff.org/action - Help the EFF

http://anonnews.org/ - AnonNews is an independent and uncensored (but moderated) news platform for Anonymous.

http://rt.com/ - Alternative News

Do NOT believe what the government tells you. Don't even believe what I have told you. Research everything, and then make up your own mind.

Until then, may be beehive prosper and bloom!​
We are anonymous,​
We are legion,​
We never forgive,​
We never forget,​
To the governments of the world,​
It's too late to expect us.​
guy_fawkes_mask.png

V

'vspec'

Rock on!
Societies underestimate the word Complacency. Its leads to waking up with a used condom hanging out your @ss.
Direct and vulgar, but no less true!

Uglyman

Mar 9, 2012
Pyalong
I understand what it is that this message is trying to convey, that governments and corporations are responsible for a lot of the crap that is going wrong with the world of late. Complacency and a lack of understanding from the general public fuels the problem further and I understand the need for change. But to change the way things are with our economics driven society will take a massive change from all levels of society on a grand scale and I would be surprised if it could happen in my lifetime. What I think should happen on a small scale for a start is for all people involved in politics when they enter the political arena they should hand over their right to financial privacy. What I mean is all money going into and out of their own accounts and the accounts of their respective political parties should come under the scrutiny of the general public. I know it sounds like an invasion of their privacy but if they truly care about the public getting what we elected them for then they should stand up and show us that they dont accept bribes or donations from corrupt corporations/individuals to help get them elected and to help them gain sway with votes to further the profits of themselves and those they are affiliated with.

Just one of my many grips with the system of late. :mad:

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
In one of the "Hitch Hikers Guide to The Galaxy" books, Douglas Adams has his narrater say that on one planet, the desire to become a politician is the first condition that precludes someone from entering politics. Something I've often thought made rather a lot of sense......

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
it was a sad sad day when he died.:(
tho - the night I went to see the re-vamped movie of HHGTTG, not long after he died, the cinema they showed it in ran an advertisement for a local business. The local business was a gym. Specifically listed and shown was the walking machine. I spent the rest of the movie breaking into barely stifled snorts and hiccups of laughter because I just know DA would be utterly delighted at the irony.....considering he collapsed and died at the age of 49 on a walking machine at a gym.....