Reef Discussion

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
About Time For Another Lfs Crawl
Calling all Brisbane and surrounding areas members for another of our great LFS crawls.
See if we can come up with suggestions for an agreeable date next month.
This applies to you too @Dr. Schell - we have to get you back to the dark side.

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
Dave, I am heading your way with the family in May - it would be great if I could tag along to a water collection trip whilst I am there? If that's not possible then a catch up for a beer would also be great?

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
Dave, I am heading your way with the family in May - it would be great if I could tag along to a water collection trip whilst I am there? If that's not possible then a catch up for a beer would also be great?
Kath and I are off for a Mediterranean cruise from April 21st till 11th May. I really hope I'll be back in time to catch up with you mate. I would really love to have a beer with you and meet your family.

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
Kath and I are off for a Mediterranean cruise from April 21st till 11th May. I really hope I'll be back in time to catch up with you mate. I would really love to have a beer with you and meet your family.
You will probably need to do a big water change when you return :)

It looks like we will be in Brisbane from 8/5 to 15/5 so hopefully we can find some time to catch up.

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
You will probably need to do a big water change when you return :)

It looks like we will be in Brisbane from 8/5 to 15/5 so hopefully we can find some time to catch up.
12th, 13th or 15th looks good for a beer. We'll be back and not doing anything in particular. Where abouts in Brisbane are you going to be?