Help / Suggestions

Salty

Jun 6, 2012
Classifieds editing
I prob missed something but I just went in to edit my add (remove it) and all the editing options are gone so I can't do anything. Options???

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
Keep selling the item & rake in the cash? :rolleyes

I think the editing options are only on the thread for a limited time. Message a mod & they should be able to clear the ad for you :)

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
i know this person doesnt wanna try sell our conversation but please tell me who you support

due to ur personality i have decided i think....well actually i know...ur def a man u supporter

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello everyone,

The classifieds are in need of a moderator. Once a moderator has been appointed, users will be able to private message the moderator to have items moved to the sold section. Updates on our chosen new moderator will be announced this week.

Thanks.

Reactions: MTG

Salty

Jun 6, 2012
Yeah that mod thing was meant to happen a while ago, yeah???

Wouldn't it be easier for the poster to edit their own ad so they can update, change their ad over time, eg. Reduce cost after a week say??"

Any way I say "VOTE 1 - Leo",

Salty

Jun 6, 2012
Lol, my post was meant to be before yours, not to question yours as it reads

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Just delete what you have in the fields? I think those (eg Lighting) only shows up if you complete it. A classifieds mod should know this kind of thing really ...