News

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Coral Program Volunteers
Hi everyone,

We are in need of volunteers for the Coral Program. We are looking for 25 - 50 Gifters (people who wish to donate a frag), and 25 - 50 Receivers (people who wish to get given a frag).

Due to the start up costs of this program, the volunteers also have a small fee to pay to help get this program started. We are sorry about this, but the costs are high and it is only to get the program off the ground. There will be no more fees paid once the program is up and running.

Gifters:

• $5 fee paid to The Reefuge
Receivers:

• $5 fee paid to The Reefuge
  • Cost of postage paid to the Gifter
Once again, I stress that the $5 fees are not part of the program. These are only for volunteers who would like to help get this program off the ground. The money will go toward shipping costs of the first 50 frag cells to the gifters. Once the first 50 cells are in circulation, there will be no more fees.

If you do not want to be part of the program, but wish to make a donation, please send your donation to paypal@lavapixel.com, this will greatly speed up the launch.

Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gifters:

Receivers:

Joshwaaaa

Jul 22, 2011
I had a couple corals lined up just for this, but lost them all over the weekend. Hopefully in a couple months it should be rolling along again

Uglyman

Mar 9, 2012
Pyalong
Put me down as a gifter I always have frags on the go and will be increasing my frag collection once I grow the nads to silicone my frag tank back together.

Status
Not open for further replies.