Tank Journal Archive

JimmyDang

Sep 12, 2012
Sydney
So I thought I'd give this thread an update. If none of you guys know. I fragged the new growth on my red gonipora roughly two months back. They were tiny tiny frags.

Here today, they've really taken better shape and have significant signs of grown. They're encrusting onto the plugs and showing some real size of polyp extension!

@leodb89 if you want further tips with how to frag these guys up.. And placement, care etc. Just shoot a comment below dude.

image.jpg

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
looks heaps good jimmy...I don't think I have the knack for fragging so many people seem to do it so easily but a lot of things in this hobby for me are a mission lol

JimmyDang

Sep 12, 2012
Sydney
looks heaps good jimmy...I don't think I have the knack for fragging so many people seem to do it so easily but a lot of things in this hobby for me are a mission lol
It's pretty simple if someone's who's done it a 100 times shows you bud. That or you just have to know how to. It's quite fun.. Recently a lot of my frags I've been either trading or giving away to mates.

JimmyDang

Sep 12, 2012
Sydney
yeh ive been fragging my rics for a couple mates and that gets fun after a while lol
I've actually sold and traded heaps away. 8 rics in total man.. So tanks alittle empty, trying to pump the red ric to grow faster so it can cover more rock work. Not gonna be sliced anymore. It's about palm size ATM.

JimmyDang

Sep 12, 2012
Sydney
Hey jimmy do your mates stretch as far as the reefuge commune? :worship
I actually don't think I've have meet anyone from reefuge besides Leo himself and that was a long long time ago. Collected rock off him and like a free blenny he gave me. Also got like so,e sups off him aswells.

Bdear22

Feb 11, 2013
Newcastle
I actually don't think I've have meet anyone from reefuge besides Leo himself and that was a long long time ago. Collected rock off him and like a free blenny he gave me. Also got like so,e sups off him aswells.
Haha either have i, it's funny for most people not even have met many others everyone is so generous here. I'll be after frags after New Years so ill hit you up then if you'll post to me, just read your not fragging the rics anymore that's a shame :(

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
was that you!!! lol

TheJordans

Mar 29, 2013
Sunbury
We're gonna be in the same town as you in a few weeks, Jimmy ;) Yell out if you're free and I'll see if I can get across to ogle your rics! LOL

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
mate after all ive done for you...i should be in the friends circle with some free frag swapping..lol

JimmyDang

Sep 12, 2012
Sydney
mate after all ive done for you...i should be in the friends circle with some free frag swapping..lol
Haha yeah dude, if you're around when im free. Pop by and I'll give you a free frag, if I frag more. I'll give those aswells. Don't really.. Just not gonna be bothered to ship anything free.