Reef Discussion

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
Dump away people. I like good eye candy, well done, and keep it coming.

This is my FTS by the way! My skills are improving though! ;)
a2.bp.blogspot.com__4l3CvNd5BHE_T17bdT8_b7I_AAAAAAAAB4c_ZZ_0zaa4b0a8ce1c72bdf2402b19ff8a58fa1d.jpg
I love what you've done with it - simple yet still making a bold statement. That's exactly what I'm working towards with my tank.

V

'vspec'

yeah its gotten a real nice shade of green lately, we should do a side by side comparison to see how much further you have to go to reach your goals ;)

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
At last a FTS - I'm reasonably happy with the layout now after many, many changes. Think I'll let it sit like this for a while.

FTS.jpg

Here's a bit of a rundown on the corals.
My zenia is going gangbusters, it started out about half the size of the one on the left (courtesty of Dr Schell) and has grown and split by itself, and is in the process of splitting again. (start giving them away soon before I have a tank full). The torch I was having a bit of trouble with has settled down and is getting happier. I just got the Duncan the other day and it has settled in nicely. The elegance is still swollen but every now and then starts trying to relax a bit. The toxic green zoas started as 1 head and has 13 now. The fungias are both doing well, especially Lazarus (left) coming back from the dead.
I'll have to get some company for Allan the bangaii soon.

I should have waited for a few more posts, it looks pretty 3rd rate following Matt's tank.

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
In the garage :confused:

Any reason why your full syphon is above the water - that must be making a nice noise - maybe that's why it is in the garage :rolleyes