Reef Discussion

Fong Tzi

Feb 19, 2013
How is murmade formed?
hello. my name Fong thank you for me part of good site. how to make small murmade for very tiny tank for happy fun family tannk? my child love mermaid he 2 and want happy tank in his room!! if i fish Gordon with man will murbmade come?

sory for my bad english

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Protected species sorry your not allowed to catch them! Ever since splash and little mermaid came out they were taken off the allowable species list :(

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Dang mate shes a beauty! I'd delete the pic though before the dpi or whoever makes the rules track you down!

Fong dont let your child near one like this he will go blind!

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Nice pickup Oscar! Buddy if you are going to keep these exotic species do the right thing by them please!

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
Sorry guys.... Well ill let this one go free to good home, pick up only. They dont do to well in the post.

Fong Tzi

Feb 19, 2013
Sorry guys.... Well ill let this one go free to good home, pick up only. They dont do to well in the post.
helo i wan tiny one. can you make kids with big one for tiny fun time tank small?

I want small one not big that like to much!! sise of small finger please!

sory for my bad english.

Fong Tzi

Feb 19, 2013
hello big very busy time. brother guy buy minifish and put in tank. minifish die becauess not salt fish. mini fish and me good frend. now want murmade again and have sum monie to buy. it big happy luck time!!!!!

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
There was a hot little mermaid on a list out of Russia last week but I think it went pretty quick :( gotta be on the ball bruther!

If you had got a bigifish instead of the mini it probably would have been good they can go salt or fresh the minis are a pain in da arse! Glad you and the mini are buds now though always a bonus!!