Off-Topic

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Not a lot, work, study and bring busy haha same as usual. Not much is news either, I'm pretty boring :p tank is going well and everything is happy so I can't complain :)

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
whats been going on dave hows your tank going?!
Great thanks mate, everything is doing well - the Cade is such a good looking setup. I've been keeping up the zeo stuff and it looks like it has helped - corals all fat and happy.
There's a few new pics on my journal worth a look.
What have you been up to. Ordered a new tank yet?????

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Not a lot, work, study and bring busy haha same as usual. Not much is news either, I'm pretty boring :p tank is going well and everything is happy so I can't complain :)
thats good to hear mate! what are you studying?

Great thanks mate, everything is doing well - the Cade is such a good looking setup. I've been keeping up the zeo stuff and it looks like it has helped - corals all fat and happy.
There's a few new pics on my journal worth a look.
What have you been up to. Ordered a new tank yet?????
hahahahahah mate no new tank yet dont tempt me!!
going to NZ in april for 4 weeks so that will be fun!!

loving the zeo? i new you would!

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Hello L1 nice to see you checked in.
NZ will give you plenty of cool photos, just don't leave your camera in the hire car like I did :)

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Hello L1 nice to see you checked in.
NZ will give you plenty of cool photos, just don't leave your camera in the hire car like I did :)
hahaha did you realy do that mate? thats bad luck! wouldnt want to do that, would cost me thousands....

whats over there??
Photos mate lots and lots of photos, :P been planning it for 12 months down to the lunar cycle

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
what is so good about the lunar cycle at that time?

i need to find me a way to see the aurora someone tell me when and where i wanna go see it

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
miss is a strong word :p:p

Good at my end mate, Japan was excellent got some really nice shots. Really keen to get back but also really keen to go to some other places!
cummon mate i know you missed me! haha glad your holiday went well! im so keen on getting to japan. what bits did you visit?

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
what is so good about the lunar cycle at that time?

i need to find me a way to see the aurora someone tell me when and where i wanna go see it
only realy see it through the camera, eyes dont pick it up as much,
why lunar cycle?
well for starters i need the moon to be out during the day so its more dark at night (better for capturing the milkyway)
other thing is i need there to be no clouds (hard to plan that one tho :P )

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
thats pretty cool...i dunno why youre stressing though? #touchup #oversaturate ? lol jk

you guys are all so good with your cameras...i brought my NEX-5T in to work and someone too better pictures of a drink bottle then i did of anything else lol really got me down... i think @LEG-IT 's bro is into that stuff....should take him with you he'll bring a microwave