Help / Suggestions

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
Can I use up my one life and change my name to 'Agent M' please? I very flippantly called myself by name because I wanted to view the forum as a one off and didn't realise I was going to move in and sleep on the couch. :welcome

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Can I use up my one life and change my name to 'Agent M' please? I very flippantly called myself by name because I wanted to view the forum as a one off and didn't realise I was going to move in and sleep on the couch. :welcome
What about Agent 99 ? that name is still available....

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
BUMP! Do I get my one wish or is the Genie on holidays? ;)

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
So the toilet's looking a whole lot better now that it has deoderiser and the lid is always down? .... ha ha
Well, it smells better, but the laundry is next to the dunny, so the sound effects can be a bit much at times. Occasionally the effluent overflows and that makes things interesting.....

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
I seen your new name in another thread and thought hey someone stole your avatar pic lol

V

'vspec'

.......and why do I get the strangest feeling that I may have drop seeded that change to Agent M..lol

All I request is my "Antonym Moderator" tag, then I wont puke in the hallways any more every Friday night!