Off-Topic

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
Loc-Line
Any one know where to get loc-line or similar product at a reasonable price. The stuff I've seen on Guppys is as dear as poison.
I need 2 short lengths of 1/2" dia. The industrial stuff on e-bay is cheap but it's purple and orange - need black.
Anyone have any they would like to sell?

newbiereef

Nov 8, 2011
gracemere
is line loc just the industrial stuff no problems with leakage. just does not look as nice blue and orange. black is just more aseticaly pleasing to the eye. but each to their own

Azfish

Sep 23, 2011
Sydney
There are def two types of locline, actuallty there are 3 :)

Blue/Orange = Legit locline, you can tell as it will have loc-line stamped on it somewhere
Black = only way to tell if it's legit is to find the words "loc-Line" stamped on it somewhere

Now, the 3rd type - is coming out of China i'm guessing, is not stamped loc-line and does leak, how do I know? i've bought some from a wholesaler that deals in chinese products and this was def NOT loc-line.

As for what Andries sells, IDK. It could be the official Loc-Line, it could be the cheap crap coming out of China. IDK, havent bought it so cant tell if it's stamped or not.

Not all Loc-Lines are created equal :)

Azfish

Sep 23, 2011
Sydney
If it sais lockline then it is lockline, dont talk shit if you have no idea
If it actually says 'Lockline' then im inclined to say it's not legit, it should say LOC-LINE :) it's like fake tshirts in asia, legit ones would say Billabong, fake ones would say billabrong

It does have to have LOC-LINE stamped on it to be the real deal, and the last time i bought some it was the freight that cost. lol
ai188.photobucket.com_albums_z78_bonkaz01_New_20Project_26Jul2011_0787.jpg

ai188.photobucket.com_albums_z78_bonkaz01_New_20Project_26Jul2011_0784.jpg

But never the less it is some pretty dam cool stuff to play with.