Reef Discussion

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
OK everyone - it's time to get rid of the pencil and bring out the pen! I need to start finalising details (mainly for the frag night, the crawl and drinks at my place can be worked out later)

Currently we have 20 for the frag night which is perfect as that's all Dave said I could have at the store :) To secure your place, can I start asking for payments? Bank details are:
Bank: Bankwest
Name: Sam Parker
BSB: 303-092
ACC: 3576855

Be sure to put your forum username in the details so I can mark you off.

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Many thanks guys.

Just a little teaser, been chatting with the host store of our Frag night and it is sounding incredible. Whilst all details are not concrete just yet - I can safely say it is going to be a bloody incredible night. Not to be missed!

macca_75

Apr 22, 2012
So in the self interests bucket, have we collectively figured out Saturday's plan's, ending at the Frag night? @Rob and I need to figure out where we join the parade (coming from the other side of town). would hate to drive to Geelong, only to travel back over to this side of town for the first stop ;-)

Of course, Happy to start whereever it does or the first stop.... - whichever is closer.

Also more than happy to through a bit more cash in if we order Pizza and drinks or something at the Frag night :worship

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
OK quick update. Spreadsheet has been updated with latest payments received and numbers. Please note, we have a couple bringing along non-paying attendees on the frag night which is fine. But if we could try and keep this to a minimum that would be great. Dave has the best LFS in the country, but it is a finite size and we can only fit so many in without it being too crowded. Plus the $40 for the night is paying for your food/drink also and I don't want to tell these extras they aren't allowed to eat or drink :)

I haven't had a chance to draft up a LFS crawl for the Saturday yet (just tackling a crazy busy couple of weeks at work and some unexpected MRI scans to boot) but will draft something up soon. You will most certainly not have to drive to Geelong just to drive back to Melbourne. It will most likely start at Bunnarong late Saturday morning and slowly make its way back to Deer Park.

Appreciate anyone wanting to chip in for the Friday night, I'm happy to cover the costs of that though - wouldn't be much of a host if I didn't :)

macca_75

Apr 22, 2012
Coolio - if the plan works out something like that @Rob and I will probably meet you at Bunnarong and travel with the herd back to deer park over the course of the day.